Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By viewing this website (walbrookeconomics.co.uk), or any of Walbrook Economics Ltd communications, however distributed, or by engaging Walbrook Economics Ltd in any activity whatsoever, you are accepting both our legal statement and the terms and conditions outlined below. These conditions may vary from time to time and any amendments will be posted on this website. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions from time to time. Walbrook Economics can be contacted via the ‘contact us’ section of the website, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing, to the address given below, in the section Company details.
1.Walbrook Economics research and communications are intended to add to the understanding of economic and political policy and capital and investment markets. Walbrook Economics research and communications do not constitute a solicitation for the purchase, or sale, of any commodities, bonds, securities or investments of any kind. Although the information compiled in our research is produced to the best of our ability, its accuracy is not guaranteed. Any persons using Walbrook Economics material does so solely at their own risk and Walbrook Economics shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect thereof.
2. By entering this site or placing business with Walbrook Economics Ltd users confirm that they are legally capable of entering a binding contract and that they are over 18 years of age.
3. Users accept that all intellectual property rights (including copyright, patents, trade marks) whether registered, or not, on the Site shall remain the property of Walbrook Economics Ltd and no customer, or other person shall, or shall attempt to obtain any title to such rights. Information appearing on walbrookeconomics.co.uk is the copyright of Walbrook Economics Ltd and must not be reproduced in any medium without advance written permission from a director of Walbrook Economics Ltd. Users are permitted to copy some material for their personal use as private individuals only.
4. Neither Walbrook Economics Ltd, nor any of its suppliers, make any warranties expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, adequacy, quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the information, or the services we provide. You bear all risks from any uses, or results, of using any information we provide. You are responsible for validating the integrity of any information received over the internet or in any of our communications.
5.Due to the number of sources from which Walbrook Economics Ltd obtains content neither walbrookeconomics.co.uk, nor the company, shall have any liability (whether in contract or tort) for any losses, costs or damages resulting from, or related to, use of, or inability to use, any information contained in the Site, or the provision of the Site to the fullest extent to which such liability may be excluded, or avoided by law. In no event shall Walbrook Economics Ltd or this site be liable to you for lost profits or for indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of or in relation to the provision of information on the Site.
6. Walbrook Economics Ltd makes no warranty that the Site is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. Users use this site at their own risk.
7. If you use the Site to purchase products or services from third party providers, any such transaction is concluded under the terms of business of the third party provider. walbrookeconomics.co.uk or Walbrook Economics Ltd accepts no liability for such transactions.
8. You irrevocably indemnify Walbrook Economics Ltd and its data providers and suppliers from and against any and all losses, damages and costs suffered or, incurred by Walbrook Economics Ltd or any data providers or suppliers of whatsoever nature arising out of or in connection with your use, provision or distribution of information or any part or the Site or any part or otherwise howsoever arising in relation to any breach of these terms and conditions by you.
9.Walbrook Economics Ltd. provides links to sites on the Internet which are operated by other people. Using an external links means that you are leaving the Site and Walbrook Economics Ltd therefore takes no responsibility for and gives no warranties, guarantees or representations in respect of linked sites
10. Walbrook Economcis Ltd will endeavour to maintain this site, for the benefit is its subscribers and other interested parties. However Walbrook Economics cannot guarantee that the site will be operational continuously.
11.These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Walbrook Economics Ltd can be contacted via the ‘contact us’ section of the website, or by emailing email@example.com or in writing, to the address given below, in the section Company details.
Walbrook Economics Limited
Registered office:12 Sudeley Street London N1 8HP.
Registered in England No 8280110
VAT registration 201 0964 55
Business Terms and Conditions and Contract
We are happy to provide subscribers and potential subscribers with our full terms and conditions of business on request. Please contact us via the ‘contact us’ section of the website, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing, to the address given above, in the section Company details.